Copyright © incy wincy spider | BLOG
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, December 26, 2013

About time

Time.  It's what we don't have alot of control over in our sunny, as-good-as-full-employment island. But it's also what our children craves from us.  Unfortunately, this sneaky little thing called time absolutely flies.  I guess sometimes, we just have to put our work down and say, it's about time.  It's about time to go home and see your child (not over Facetime), about time to teach your child how to read (not using the iPad), about time to do silly things like get excited over Barney and the Teletubbies (again).  Er... it's also about time the Teletubbies upgraded their CRT tummies to LEDs???

Little Big Club All Stars Show
Manly stuff - steak, cars, sleep. And icecream. And colouring. And selfies.
Teletubbies still look the same after almost 20 years. Same old CRT technology.
December is a time when we reflect upon the year that was, and I'm glad I made the conscious effort in the past two months to spend as much time with Aiden alone as possible.  With the addition of Ava to our family and Aiden having to share our time with his sister, every little moment I have with Aiden is both an opportunity to minimise his jealousy as well as a way to strengthen our daddy-and-son bond.

December also saw my two-cents worth being published in the Mother & Baby Magazine, thanks to Kelvin Ang, a fellow daddy blogger at Cheekiemonkies (http://www.cheekiemonkie.net/).


Can't believe Christmas is already over and 2014 is already upon us.  I have not even gotten myself a new calendar for the office. I hope in December 2014, I can say that I have practised what I preached!

1 comments:

  1. My partner and i mood tutorial dapper your blog, I want to in order to necessitate some sort of troll elocution in order to tenor an individual although would like which you serviceable extension. Looking an individual the actual search associated with attraction pertaining to numerous your writing a blog surenesss. Whey Protein Isolate Singapore

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...