Copyright © incy wincy spider | BLOG
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, March 9, 2014

Back To Work

I have mixed feelings about returning to work. On one hand, I feel good going back to work. On the other hand, I feel like I have not accomplished what I set out to achieve during the past 16 weeks of maternity leave. 

Returning to work makes the time I have at home with my family more precious.
Absence makes the heart grow fonder, and this is definitely true for me and the kids.

I reminded myself not to have Ava fall asleep in my arms so she can fall asleep on her own bed and learn to settle when she wakes up. But I can't bear not hugging her close to me, I won't have the luxury of doing so whenever I want to so I gave in.
Ava at 16 weeks old. My last day of maternity leave.
Aiden at 15 weeks old. My last week of maternity leave.

How nice it is when your baby tugs at your hair and hold your arm tightly as they fall asleep. I really love these moments.

Will share more on my life as a full time working mom with two kids in the upcoming posts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...