Copyright © incy wincy spider | BLOG
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Returning To Work

Went back to work today for a full day of meetings before I officially return to work next Monday. It felt good as it was a breather away from home & caring for the kids. I do miss conversing with my colleagues and business partners.

I was so busy all day I didn't have time to miss my baby. Feeling guilty when I was on my way back home. Feeling bad that my mum has to help with caring for the baby while I was away. Wondering why I don't miss Ava as much as I thought I would.

Thankful for the photos & videos from my mum as she updates me on Ava throughout the day. Not having to worry about whether Ava is well taken care of, really helped me focus and get my work done more efficiently. Hoping I would be able to cope with the work load when I return next week, and strike a balance between work and family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...