Copyright © incy wincy spider | BLOG
Design by Dzignine
Monday, January 4, 2016

Taking a break and going again.

As fast as 2015 flew by, it was a year of big changes for me.

I changed my job for the first time in my life after 10 years with my previous employer and took up a meatier regional role with another company in March.

We got busy with the new PriviKids store #2 at Suntec City and are almost there with our #3, at Waterway Point which is opening in two weeks.

We made a point to spend more time with Ava after neglecting her quite a bit when she was younger (to promote good relationships between Aiden and her, unorthodox I know!).

Those were actually good and exciting changes, but it also meant that I had no time and energy left for blogging for most of 2015. Today, at a birthday party for a family blogger’s son, I was gently reminded that I am actually part of this niche community.

Not my thing to make new year resolutions but I guess I should be blogging more in 2016. I’ve managed to set the bar quite low in 2015 anyway!

Let’s go 2016!

1 comments:

  1. Your blog is usually totally interesting i install it without a doubt info chafe pertaining to putting up. Your blog furnished people household furniture cherished information in order to supplicant slovenly. Floorboards determine eases of your respective poll tend to be huge. cod liver oil singapore

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...